In this episode you’ll discover:
* How having information can help you avoid being a victim.
* Why Gunnar doesn’t take credit for his clients’ results.
* The power of consistency in fitness.
* Why the gym is the fairest place in the world.
* The importance of recognizing your wins.
* How a childlike curiosity can help you excel in any field.
* Gunnar’s story of becoming a trainer and cultivating his education.
* Why personal training is a service.
* The origin story of the toilet In Gunnar’s squat rack.
* Why sustainability is the key to any health goal.
* The three reasons why people work out.
* How focusing on performance in training can improve your everyday life.
* The evolution of beauty standards and the ideal body.
* What an auditory diet is and why it matters.
* Why you should work your body every day.
* Which specific movements Gunnar has all his clients doing.
* The importance of having a flexible training plan.
* Why you should check in with your body regularly.
* The benefits of working with a professional trainer.
Visit http://themodelhealthshow.com/ to subscribe for free updates, new episodes and much more.
The Model Health Show has been featured as the #1 Fitness & Nutrition podcast on iTunes. Thanks so much for listening and sharing!